The ADD TO CART button is located near the bottom of this page.
Your Opal jewellery will be delivered to you in this Gorgeous Wood Jewellery Box...
All online jewellery comes presented in its own beautiful wood box (valued at $25) - because as the saying goes... It's the little things that make all the difference...
Here Are The TOP 3 Reasons Why People Buy Opal Jewellery From Us...
1) Everyone loves receiving gifts, and we have seen on countless occasions how an opal has been a wonderful item to help someone show their partner (or a family member) how much they love them.
2) We have witnessed countless times how an opal has transformed how someone feels when they put on the perfect opal.
3) A natural solid opal is a very effective item to use to either trigger memories of someone's holiday in Australia, or as a gift to someone when you go overseas.
When it comes to shopping online for an opal, here’s why you should shop with us...
I, Geoff McDonald, take great pride in this business (you can read about it in my book here) - I built it from the ground up and have helped thousands upon thousands of customers invest in an opal for the reasons described above.
And every item on this website is a "solid opal" which means that no matter what type of opal it is, it's 100% natural.
You get a real opal. Synthetic (Lab grown) opals or enhanceds opals (doublets/triplets) lack that special-indescriable quality that makes solid opals special - It's like comparing an original painting with a high quality print. "the're nice but it's simply not the same".
And you've probably found out by now that there is an awful lot of synthetic opal on the internet. Just search "opal" on eBay or Etsy and vast majority of the listings are synthetic opal, doublets or triplets.
I ❤️ Opals. I found out about all the colours only last year. I was so happy to find Geoff's shop & museum just a short distance outside Brisbane whilst on a recent visit. I found a small pendant which 'spoke' to me. I then moved on to visit Hamilton Island and The Great Barrier Reef. I wanted a pendant with the colours of the water I had seen. But there was nothing to be had in the island's shops. (In fact, triplet opals are being sold for $199. For this price, you get a natural solid Opal from Geoff). Then I remembered Geoff's online shop. I found exactly what I had been looking for. Wonderful. I highly recommend the shop & museum. Susie, our sales assistant on the day of the visit, was 'a gem'. She was knowledgeable about the mining process and the different stones. And, she was so helpful with my jewellery choice.
You can explore the shop and Museum in the Virtual Tour Below..
Click the ARROWS in the image below...
One Question You May have Thought Of...
How are opals valued?...
The key factor here is that all of our opals are 100% natural (solid opal). That being the case it becomes a level playing field and simply comes down to the "Wow! factor" of an opal.
This WOW factor is based on the 8 value determining features...
The better these 8 features, the more attractive it is, and therefore the more people want it - increasing the demand (The most important feature being brightness - also known as brilliance).
Whatever Happens, You're covered!
When you shop with us:
1) You will get a REAL opal (100% natural).
2) If you don't like it when it arrives in the post, simply return it for a full refund.
3) Your opal comes with a warranty on workmanship.
4) We give you a 5-year Iron Clad Guarantee against the opal cracking.
For more information about our Multi-Layered Protection Guarantee, REFUND and WARRANTY policy CLICK HERE.
Testimonial by Kim Jacques
My husband & I visited Australia a couple years ago and absolutely loved it. I wanted to purchase an Opal ring while I was there. I found Geoff's website and was so impressed with his description and honesty about his knowledge on real opals. I wish while we were over there we would have gotten the opportunity to visit his museum unfortunately we weren't in that area. I am so glad I found his website! I purchased two of his rings and absolutely love them! They are nice quality and are beautiful!! If I get the chance to travel back over there I am definitely going to make it a point to go visit his museum! Not only does he provide awesome rings but the service I got was A+!
Here's A Video of this item...
Click To JUMP Back Up
The Investment for this Opal is ...
(or 3 payments of AUD $1,312.50)
Don't over think it.
If you like it, get it!
Once you receive it, if it doesn't meet your expectations you can return it for a full refund. It's that simple!
If you feel a little bit of doubt (which is normal). Look at it rationally and do the following two things...
1) Firstly, check out our Tripadvisor Feedback... 101 reviews with a 5-out-of-5 STAR rating! These are verifiable customers who have shopped with us instore or online (We also have 48 reviews on Facebook).
2) Reassure and carm any doubtful thinking by promising yourself that as soon as you get it, if you don't love it or think that your would not wear it. You'll return it for a refund. Sound Fair Enough?
Click the 'Add To Cart' button